Welcome to the Carefree Living of Celebrate by Del Webb! This is a light filled end unit with upgraded lighting, hardwood flooring thoughout main floor with carpet in bedrooms and finished lower level. A wonderful gas fireplace to cozy up on the cooler nights. Kitchen features SS appliances with a raised dishwasher - no need to bend as far, upgraded cabinets, stunning back splash, gleaming granite - a joy to entertain in! This unit features a spacious front porch - the residents in this community socialize in the front yards! This home has a wonderful flex/den on the first floor - convert to allow for additional guest space. The windows are covered in a tint to cut down on solar gain and sun damage. The unit has a finished lower level that includes a large family room, guest bedroom and dual entry bath room. There are also two unfinished areas - the utility room is spacious and there is a bonus space that can be finished as a media/exersise room - the possibilities are endless in this well cared for home. Celebrate has a state of the art community center - features indoor and outdoor pools, exersise rooms, walking track, banquet facility with demonstration kitchen. There are bocce ball courts, tennis courts, outdoor firepits, outdoor grills, patio area, putting green.... and more! There are rooms for crafts, cards, and meeting rooms for social clubs.... come see what this community has to offer! Located in South Stafford - close to shopping, I95, health services - all close at hand - even a 520 acre reservoir "Mooney Lake" is close by for your enjoyment.
Townhouse, Villa, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,666 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, DSL Available, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas, Telephone, Electric service available, Underground
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Marble.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Irregular, Sloped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Sport Court, Street Lights, Tennis Court, Side Yard, Back Yard, Front Yard. Sideyard(S), Rear Yard, Sloping, Front Yard, Irregular.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Community Center, Concierge, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Retirement Community, Tennis C
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)